Since Douglas and I have taken up residence here at Uncharted, we lost a few things from the old blog that I just haven’t put enough energy into bringing over or developing on this one. I don’t know, I guess I just lack some motivation. I do miss some things however, and slowly would like to start changing things on the blog to make maneuverability more manageable and make it easier to get out of here to where you’d like to go.
That said, I’m not changing any of that this week . I am however bringing back the contest.
You remember the contest, right? You remember how Doug loooooooves the contest? You remember how I seem to be the only one that really does like the contest? You remember that it’s always a bit of teeth pulling to get people to participate?
I probably make them too complicated but they have to be interesting enough to hold the attention of my shrink because he’s the judge and can get a little hypercritical and snarky with substandard challenge.
You’ve heard of the 7x7x7 writing challenge? It’s fun! Promise!
TO ENTER: GO TO THE CONTEST PAGE!
You can hit the link above, below or the one at the top of the home page…
- There you will find a choice of starter sentences.
- There you will also find an example.
- Please put your entry in the comments section on the CONTEST PAGE! No worries… if you accidentally put it in another comment section, I’ll enter it for you.
SO this is also TToT time!
7. Have Mon. off for some tests that may offer some answers.
8. Mom is marking well into her 80s this week and seems to be doing well.
10. SBOR/BOSR 1.3 …damn or is it 3.5? Stupid dyslexia….well either way I gotta get dancing…
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!