A couple of reminders:
*** New pics at Richard Hoebel Photography…
Remember the prize for the Contest is any photo from his blog in an 8×10 print.
*** Remember THE CONTEST ends April 1st ( just 10 days left)!
- choose one of the starter sentences and write 7 more sentences to create a vignette of sorts
- no more than 100 words maximum, put your entry in comments and I will compile them all
HERE ARE THE SENTENCES: (you can get all the rules and stuff on the contest page…just hit the link.)
- Begin a piece of prose with one of the following sentences:
- “I can’t remember the first time I heard of him.”
- “But you don’t need to worry about that now; just try and see for yourself.”
- “I still can’t look at a toilet without feeling the urge to stick my hand down it.”
- “When we look deeply into such things, the blueprint for our actions can be found within the mind.”
- “You were thinking something disgusting, don’t lie.”
It stopped snowing some time yesterday morning and a small patch of dirt appeared in the chicken coup… the girls were grateful. So in celebration, today we bring you the best of the coup… TToT style.
They aren’t outside yet but the new girls are doing great and mega-cute!
I love that they are very curious…nosey even. It makes them such deep thinkers…
They have a sense of rhythm. (thanks Dyanne!)