today oops tomorrow is the last day to get your entry in….
No worries, there will be others!
But if you still want in on this one it’s not too late!
SO FAR THERE ARE 9 REALLY GREAT ENTRIES…. YOURS IS NEXT!
Here’s what you do:
- Begin a piece of prose with one of the following sentences:
- “I can’t remember the first time I heard of him.”
- “But you don’t need to worry about that now; just try and see for yourself.”
- “I still can’t look at a toilet without feeling the urge to stick my hand down it.”
- “When we look deeply into such things, the blueprint for our actions can be found within the mind.”
- “You were thinking something disgusting, don’t lie.”
- Your entry must be 7 sentences long NOT including the starter sentence.
- Your entry must be 100 words or less, NOT including the starter sentence.
- Put your entry into the comments section below.
- Deadline to enter is April 1, 2015 (tomorrow!)
- Enter as many times as you like!
THE PRIZE IS your choice of an 8×10 PRINT FROM the blog of RICHARD HOEBEL PHOTOGRAPHY.… Hit the link and go scope out your prize!