So I haven’t had a contest in a while and I don’t want anyone to get out of practice so here we go…
- Include the actual words, SCIENCE , SOULS , STUDY at least once, in a limerick of some sort.
- You are allowed to use two verses NO MORE!
- You can use fewer verses if you would like. (ie one!)
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE:
Sadie made it her mission
to avoid the study of fission.
Since she was quite brilliant,
assumed also resilient
science frowned on her study of contrition.
So when she traveled to the equator
to save souls for the creator,
her peers weren’t surprised
and in fact they’d surmised
that savages boiled then salted and ate her.
Have your entry in the comments section here or on the contest page by July 20th.
- That gives you three whole weeks!
- I will announce the prize as soon as I figure it out! BUT rest assured it will be worth it!
- and as always my shrink will be choosing the winner so …