… 3, 2, 1…
Count down has begun. I consider Sunday the last day before the pending week of Stage 2: The Unsticking, that is not my own. I have to go to a rather large family memorial service with my mother on Sunday, and I have some paperwork I have to finish for work. As a matter of fact, I hope to do at least half of it tonight as this is my last ditch effort at procrastination, and I MUST start the closet on Monday… no straying from the course. Having all of my work clear before Monday morning is imperative.
That said… let’s do this TToT thing!
- New members of the TToT…
- Clark has bestowed some wonky title (upon me) of one who can figure out the seven guard Virgins of the BOSR/ SBOR
- Because of the last item I can repost this for people who feel they may need some guidance in the SBOR/BOSR Department. * 10 Reasons why the SBOR/BOSR May Be More Important Than You Think
- I have mentioned my mechanic. He has saved me once again…
- the car approaches 200,000 miles … for a Chevy that is saying something
- The “Unsticking Project” starts Monday.
- I am looking forward to the purge of stuff…
- I have some great suggestions on what to do with the art that is overrunning my home.
- If art is a problem… life is pretty good.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, GO PICK UP THE SIX SENTENCE STORIES CUE!