First and foremost I must thank Doug for filling in on the Saturday TToT.
- Doug is my first gratitude today. I’m sure my regular readers are surprised. It is pretty cool though having a literate doggy.
- It is getting on to pumpkin pickin’ season soon!
No skunks or people were injured in the making of this film… Okay, maybe our pride was injured a bit at finding him instead of the racoon in the Have-A-Heart trap. The grateful was the fun, no one got sprayed, and our friend was obviously pretty comfy as he took a nap for about 45 minutes before leaving the open trap.
- we are still having some blissfully warm days as well…
- This is a very old tree house in the center of the chicken coop. The girls like to roost up there sometimes and I guess with a humongous skunk on the loose it’s cool they can get up there.
- Have I mentioned Doug? He looked great yesterday, but he is getting very old and pretty demented. He wanders a lot, but never far from me. He has earned the nickname Batman as he keeps trying to leave via the bookcase. I am really grateful that those symptoms are the worst of it. He is in spectacular health and I hope he remains so until the day he is not if ya get my drift. I am grateful for little shortcuts for him as well…even if he can’t seem to figure it out yet.
- The contest is easy this time…just a caption for this pic entries so far…