So I haven’t done a big update in the unsticking project for a few reasons…
- Life got away from me(there’s a freakin’ surprise).
- In weaker moments I am often afraid to look at progress, or lack there of, foolishly believing avoidance is best.
- cuz y’know what if nuthin’ has changed and I set myself up for all this accountability?
- sheer laziness of not wanting to type it all out. (…and you call yerself a writer? No. No I don’t.)
- Lastly, there is often a small poodle sitting on my keyboard or at least my arm when trying to type.
But enough with the excuses off we go:
1.Thank goodness I stuck to number one and have really tried to make it a way of life or the car repair would have been impossible… yeah me!
2. I have been working on the private practice. Met with my business person yesterday ( omg she is the best thing since sliced bread!). All the panels are just about in for insurance. I have three new referrals this week and have confirmed all of their appointments. Billing is in place . I got the keys to the new office. Ready to go.
3. The great household purging and restoration of the walk-in closet has been maintained and is going well. I have returned to my minimalist ways and feel much lighter and happier about that. AND the kitchen table is still visible and usable as a kitchen table.
4.This one was last updated the week before meeting up with Lizzi and the folks on the header up there. I’m sure you’ve heard I got into an accident on the way… totally worth it. maintaining time off is a tough one and while quite successful at it this summer which in itself is a huge boon for me… the proof will be in the pudding as they say… this one is a work in progress.
5. I had a bit of a lapse with the fam. and got wayyyyyy overwhelmed, but returned to boundaried, yet compassionate living and things are settling down.
6. Well good old number six was about health and has come back to bite me in the proverbial butt. I had to backtrack quite a bit after sustaining an internal injury. I’m still working on it and hope to return to some level of …well, being level…which currently I am definitely not… ’nuff said.
7. Reconnecting with my faith and spirituality has been a challenge. Thank you God for persistent and supportive friends. This continues to be a work in progress… I can’t talk a lot about it as you may have noticed the more important it is to me the less I tend to share it…When ready I will spill it…’nuff said.
8. The effing book. The readers are done. I need to look at it and make some decisions or just say enough already… ’nuff said.
9. Step 9. Is maintaining that which I must. This whole project is an exercise in step 9. So is Doug and his health. He is doing fine. He has had a rough time with arthritis but it only lasted a few days until the weather settled… Otherwise he is cool… He is my best boy… He is … DOUG… The car I must also maintain as I cannot afford a new one… It is now at 202,000 miles and gaining. Whew!
10. Well, seeing as this is a 10 item hop… I’m grateful to see that I have been keeping up with this and to see my weak areas that need more effort. Thanks for all the support…
I will post the six sentence cue a bit later… promise! I&D