I’m currently in the process of climbing back on…
…so I’m gonna keep it simple for now…
- not derailed too badly… acute… nothing chronic…
- Doug (aka Mr. Lickins’) loves his three times/week bathing vs prednisone use…so do I
- We finally got some snow…
- Haven’t been able to use it this week but It’s there
- Carrot is up and running. I still have goals even if I got thrown from the wagon this week.
- I wasn’t allowed to fly this week as planned which really SUCKED… but I was ready with Doug’s meds… and packed… so the week, although not as expected, has been incredibly organized.
- lovely little gifts. My friend Tara made the stained glass piece.
- Online Continuing Education Courses meet work requirements.
- Have I mentioned Doug? Cuz I’m gonna… Doug, Doug, DOUG!
Perhaps I will see ya tomorrow with a bit more detail. Have a good weekend!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine