It’s me Doug. Ivy has asked me to fill in. I’m always willing and ready… So… here we go with ;
- I am grateful for so many things but mostly a soft cushy place to rest my weary old bones… that includes the new couch…
- Im also thankful that Ivy could climb back on the bike this week after a hip injury a few weeks back and another case of the shingles that’s still workin’ its way out…that woman without an outlet is no picnic. Let’s just say no one was getting any extra turkey in their catered lunch last week…I know, I know… my life is a series of trials…
- Even though it’s been a mild winter, for which I am also grateful, as I find myself considerably pinker this year than last due to a case of alopecia,or as I like to call it… OPD-old poodle disease,
- I am also eternally grateful for Ivy’s mom, my Meme, who buys me a new rancher jacket every Christmas… Not only do I look hot but it’s practical too.
- This one is for Ivy, guess who passed inspection? Yeah the wheel fell off earlier this week thanks to some doofus who hit her in New Jersey over the Summer … but hey… it’s back on and she passed!!!
- When Ivy got back on the bike, I got some new head gear cuz it was pretty much hangin’ on the big wheeled hat rack before that.
- Coloring books- I just love ém…they’re delicious!
I also seem to have rediscovered my toy box this week… I don’t know why I forgot about it for a while there, but I did, and turns out my favorite Kong was in there!
OK, that’s it for me! Have a good weekend and I’m sure Ivy will be back soon… DOUG and just in case I missed anything… Ivy said to include a dance for the virgins…Clark can explain it to ya if you don’t get the reference…