In looking at my blog, I realize I haven’t done much here since changing the format sometime last year. It’s pretty much TToT and Six Sentence Stories. I really need to get back to writing. I also need to get back to the other blogs to which I supposedly contribute. Ironically, this week is a combo of Finish the Sentence Friday (FTSF)and the TToT… so I suppose it’s an opportunity to write a bit more. Yup… sure is … but, probably not gonna take advantage of that… but, in the spirit of FTSF I will say…
I’M THANKFUL FOR…
- Fond-bittersweet memories of Losar, which starts this week.
- Have I mentioned Douglas?
- blue cheese
- other arbitrary b.s. like the color apple green, PicsArt , kindle and phone games
- The private practice is slowly growing with insurance contracts and clients
- I must say I am sooo grateful for my business person who is soooo fabulous
- It’s time for a new contest… soon.
- You may not know this but, I have a dog. He’s pretty awesome.
- I found a new blog this week called The Past Remembered Anew:Growing up in the fifties… Two people, two worlds, two impressions (This is my favorite post so far). My friend Vic turned me on to it… It belongs to her sister and brother in law who have been married for quite some time. It is a lovely site …anyhow…go check it out. They are new to this blogging thing and could use a few more supporters.
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND…CONTEST WILL BE UP SOON.