But for those who don’t know him, he is my dog, often my confidant, always a friend, and in Great Britain he has somehow become my accountant.
I have been known to let Doug take the reigns here at the TToT when I’m not up to it, but it strikes me that he doesn’t necessarily deserve to be put to work as much as to be honored with a list of his own.
The TToT Presents: The Ten Best Things About Douglas
He knows when to give me some room
He is always alert and ready to pounce at a moments notice
He is introspective,inquisitive and insightful
- He’s not afraid to ask the tough questions
He never complains
He has the rugged good looks that artists want to capture
He’s not afraid to be happy
He respects his ancestry
Neat as a pin!
- He’s Doug and that’s enough
A few housekeeping things:
- There is a new hop (that starts on 2/29) for your creative side over at Carrot
- There is a new contest here
- And the Six Sentence Cue of the week is CLEAVE, in honor of last week’s return of the Mistress of Mayhem. Come back on Thursday and link it up!