Doug…I have a dog… his name is Doug. I think he’s swell.
- My birthday is in August, but my mother starts in June because she feels guilty for screwing up the actual date which no one seems to be able to decide upon. She got me a great early gift.
- Tara, my good buddy and billing person.
- Doug… my dog… I know, you probably didn’t know I had a dog… I do. He’s awesome.
- Walter. Doug’s friend is recovering from surgery.
- My Mom got new hearing aids. She can hear again without saying, “huh?”
- Friends… good , good friends.
- My Mom wrote out her family history for my neice. I have to type it for her. I pretty much knew it but she was so happy to be asked for it. It’s nice for her to be so happy.
- My friend Cher had two of her three dogs pass away last month. She got a new dog yesterday.
- I have a dog named Doug. He’s pretty alright.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
OH AND THE CUE FOR SIX SENTENCE STORIES THIS WEEK IS DRILL!