This month has been one for the record. Maybe it’s because a short time ago I declared June historically bad anniversary jou jou? I dunno …
Let’s do this:
- This is my first Doug-free TToT…kinda hypograt that I’m doing one at all. I’m doing well post-Doug. The photo is an edit …for you Christine!
- Summer produce
- Got new car…and right in time. Used the end of the duct tape last week.
- Been high anxiety this week and I’m grateful for the ability to calm myself through most of it.
- Modern medicine. People either knew more than we know, or must have suffered terribly in the past.
- Good friends…really good friends.
- Funny books. Any recommendations? My therapist recommended The Laying On of Hands by Alan Bennett. Very dry but funny. Kindle is fab. Im stuck in bed and have a book in moments!
- I know I owe more than a little grat to the power of prayer.
- Its time for a new vision board.
- The 30 Day Art Challenge
Look away Clark!!!
THE CUE FOR SIX SENTENCE STORIES IS COMMAND.