- I started a new blog called Too Dark To Read if you go to it and click on the About page it will tell you how to reach me and I would appreciate any favorite animal photos. Joulie will meet you there.
- Joulie and I are growing accustomed to each other. She is hyper and so am I. She loves to walk and I like walking. She is loud and so am I. She pees outside. I don’t. She is a lovely little spirit with great capacity for happiness as is witnessed by the constant blur that is attached to her butt.
- I have returned to work full force and am continuing to be primarily pain free in my book. A great success this acupuncture thing. Hopefully someone is gonna say I can avoid surgical intervention. I’m hoping my next MRI comes out with an image of Jesus burned into my spine! Please Dear God, ANYONE but the current Republican candidate.
- I have a new computer. The one I bought five months ago was a lemon and the store finally admitted it and replaced it with an upgrade and the model I wanted. Satisfied? Yes.
- I haven’t seen my Sunday morning breakfast buddies in a while due to schedules and physical limitations. Tomorrow we dine!
- My buddy Richard of photo blog fame ( I will be updating his blog next) is putting out a new book this Christmas about geese. Fabulous photos as always. I am also so thankful to him as he walked Joulie on Thursday when I was going to be home far to late than would be reasonable for her to be on her own. He managed to actually poop her out for longer than a half hour… very cool.
- Gratitude abounds for the new car. I am told my old one is rapidly approaching the 35,000 mark. I do hope it makes 50!
- I am grateful to be surprised by beauty in unexpected places.
- My neighbors as always and so many of the things we share like fresh veggies from the garden, chores and costs.
- Hey look I can be a hostinae again! Thanks to the new computer I am not doing this on my phone for a change.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine