- I’m grateful for change. It is the only thing we can bank on and we gotta bank on something.
- I’m grateful for my new digs. My office is coming together . Considering it is about the size of the closet space in my last office it seems to be taking some time.
- I’m grateful for Josie and Lizzi who have effected a changing of the guard at the TToT to keep going with something that so many people value.
- I am so grateful for friends and family who have helped me set up this new office situation. SO many people I can barely keep track of how many I have to thank. Some assembled furniture. Some carried it in. Some went shopping with me. Some bought me a desk! Everyone near and far, IRL and virtual friends have supported this change.
- I’m grateful that my leg while permanently changed is not so bad that my life cannot be adapted to accommodate it.
- I’m grateful for the patience of others when I am just not so patient with myself.
- I’m grateful to recognize how fortunate I truly am.
- I’m grateful that my dog whom I was worried was getting a bit too chubby was really just extra furry…haircuts should work that way for people too…just sayin’.
- I’m grateful for PT, acupuncture and alternative medicine.
- I’m grateful my buddy made it through a really serious CA surgery and will be coming out better and well on the other side of this whole nightmare soon.
I really need to do an unsticking update, but I’m kinda pooped out… so it may have to wait… In the meantime the SSS cue of the week is:
six sentences, no more or less, any genre, come back Thursday and link it up!