So the Six Sentence Cue of the Week is SECOND. Use the cue any way you like, any genre, and come back on Thursday to link it up… but just make sure you have six and only six sentences to whatever story you decide to post!
Then of course is the TToT: This one is gonna be a quickie by the numbers… but there are certain things I just know it would behoove me to do… even if it has to be quickly. I have a lot of work to do tonight, but I told myself I would take time for important stuff and really how long does it take to count to ten? SO … Count with me!
- My new office kicked off last week. It was reasonable. It is gonna take some getting used to a new rhythm, but it’s gonna work out just fine eventually.
- I had to return the rug from the office because it was shedding more than my dog. I couldn’t even wear black to the office. I was covered in rug schmutz… I’m a big girl, I wear a lot of black…I’m thankful that the store was reasonable even though I used the rug for a week.
- She is so joyous! She is always wanting to play and hang out. That can be exhausting, but mostly a pretty cool thing.
- Internet contacts… you guys are the best. I can just sign in to IM and there you are. It can be the middle of the night and some insomniac blogger is awake. It can be mid morning and something is beeping in on my phone. It’s nice to be connected.
- I’ve recently turned into a Dr. Who fan. I think I may have to apologize to Lizzi for once maligning the series. Lizzi, I am sorry… I was SOOOOO wrong!
- My new friends… indispensible for part of my journey through my recent health issues and some of my unsticking goals… gotta do an update at some point.
- My old friends…coming to my aid constantly. Who do you know that doesn’t even have to ask for help moving out two offices worth of books and furniture? I KNOW!
- A dear friend got through some tough surgery and had to go back in for another quite unexpectedly. Went to see her and hub today. She is recovering… back home…sounds and looks so much stronger… was willing to eat what I made for dinner.
- Tomorrow is my last day with some of my clients at my group practice. Some are people I have seen for a long time now, and I am going to miss them. I thank the universe, God and everybody for letting me cross paths with these people. I will miss them. My last day there is next Monday.
See, 1-10 pretty quick! Have a great week!