It’s been a long time since I have written anything here.
- I’ve consolidated 3 offices and moved my Practice to a more accessible building.
- I’m not so disabled that an elevator and a close parking space aren’t enough of an acommodation.
- Not happy that another phone has crapped out, but it gave me a chance to look through old photos.
- Joulie, Skips, and Zeb, Zoe and Irish…present and pasts…just happy to know them all.
- My car is up and running after a string of repairs
- People have graciously stuck with Six Sentence Stories despite that I haven’t gotten to my own hop in a few weeks…thank you!
- Got a concussion, dislocated thumb and carpal fracture a few weeks ago. Glad to only be in a splint. Headaches are dissipating.
- My back and Neuro situation cont to either maintain or improve…acupunctue and holistic alternatives have helped immensely.
- I’m well enough to volunteer.
- Have a great weekend! I’m spending Easter with my Mom. Happy Easter!