- I think the elevator in our building is becoming senscient, because for the past three weeks it has refused to go down to- or up from- the cafe level of the building, thereby keeping all of us on our diets and not having to haul our heavy butts up and down six floors.
- I get a bit bummed out every time I have to do behavior modifications with my dog because it’s not in my nature to be as scolding or as infuriated by her refusal to stop barking.
- But then she does this and it’s a pretty good mood elevator.
- This is a doggy ramp to use because my new bed frame is too tall for my short dog.
- Joulie is still acclimating to the ramp, but hopefully this weekend we can start using it as intended.
- The ramp was a gift from a friend, talk about your physical and emotional lift!