First the down and dirty, match-up TToT.
- Walking the doggy in my PJs
- The SSS and people’s continued patience with my minimal participation…. I’m trying to change that, promise!
- Anniversaries. Skip died a year ago this week. Two weeks later a shelter from my home town called because they had a 7 year old application saying I was looking for an elderly poodle. I had seen Joulie on their website and a new era was launched.
- Good friends…they walk my dog when I work late, they save incredible things from their tag sale just cuz they think I may like it.
- I have this week off. I sooo want to catch up my life. I feel very behind.
- My Mom was feeling better yesterday. She’s been feeling pretty crummy…she assures me that approaching 90 is like that.
- I was feeling lousy and no one could figure it out, so with docs permission decided to take a med holiday. Just a week… but after 5 really miserable days, I feel so much better. I woke up with minimal discomfort despite a poodle standing on my chest.
- Have I mentioned the poodle?
- In honor of Skip and his somewhat synonymous name, the SSS cue of the week is SKIP.
Now for the matchup…. naw… just a bunch of doggy pictures in honor of both anniversaries.