- I do love a good wildlife cam. There are some great ones out there. When the day has me lying low it’s nice to vicariously travel for a bit of fishing or just sitting in the sun.
2. Then there is the wild dog that lives in my home. Fancies herself a pirate she does… argh!
3. I’m returning to work tomorrow after a week off. Granted, I was in the office for a good part of that, but I wasn’t seeing clients and it was a much slower pace. It was a nice week. During a week in which I don’t go away, I may find myself pining for work (sick I know), but not this week. I really needed the time off.
4. I know it’s not huge or anything but I am not a plant person and the fact that my plants are doing so well is a point of fun and pride.
I only keep plants in the office because I just neglect them otherwise. I figure I must need the distraction at work so I take better care of them. I’ve even re-potted a few… UNHEARD of!
5. I’m happy that Joulie is a good car traveler. Skip never liked the car and at times it’s just easier to take the dog with me so I don’t have to keep thinking about how long I have been gone.
6. Free books. I keep a bin of free books outside my office for anyone to take. It’s a great way to get rid of books I picked up (usually for free), it thins out the clutter, and also people get a little something for nothing which is always a great feeling.
7. I’m always thankful for my friends. I really have to do better keeping in touch with a few of them. Since I left my last job I have a harder time keeping in touch with people because I just don’t see them as much.
8. I started making pieces for Advent Calendars. I know it seems early but when you make so many of them and are often visited by boredom from being so ADD, you’re thankful for the little things. And there are LOTS of little things. So far 186 origami boxes have been made. These are a few from last year.
9. I’m grateful for Joulie. I’m grateful for Joulie. I’m grateful for Joulie… sorry just had to remind myself of that one… she is such a hyper, McBarky pants challenge sometimes.
10. LASTLY, the SSS is going well. Thanks to all who participate! AND THE CUE OF THE WEEK IS SCORE!
Yep you heard it… SCORE!
Six sentences, no more, no less. Any genre. Use the cue as you see fit and I will see you on THURSDAY FOR THE LINK UP!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!