- It may be time to return to blogging.
- It may be time to return to writing with real effort.
- It may be time to do a host of things, but for sure it is…
TIME FOR A CONTEST!
(woohoo! The crowd goes wild!)
It’s been a LOOOOOOONG time since there’s been a contest and, I really enjoy them (even if you guys don’t.) SOOOOO what’s say we try this thing?
How about Joulie the wonder dog give’s you the rules:
Well obviously she’s not feeling it right now, so let me fill you in:
- Enter by November 2nd.
- Leave your entry in the comments here or on the contest page (Which is this page, but if you can’t find it later the link is on the right sidebar and in the trees of the logo, also upper right.)
- Give us your best opening line for a country western ballad. (ONE LINE, ONE SENTENCE…please no WAR AND PEACE without punctuation!)
For example: :
- ” Your lasso has done roped my heart.”
- ” The shine from your smile, blinded me to your hurtin’ ways.”
- ” The luvin’ was good, but I’m tired of being screwed.”
- ” Moonshine only feeds the grease fire in my heart.”
- “If I think about you too much, I’ll have to put my oxygen on.”
The winner will receive a 8×10 photo of their choice from Richard Hoebel’s Photography blog.
As always my therapist will be judging your entries quite harshly (hahaha). No really, he’s always the judge.
SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!!!
***Many thanks to TARA for the contest idea. Enter for her…she would want it that way! And congratulate her on the way! After a long hard fight she is in remission!
ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE!