- 29 days in quarantine but who’s counting?
- My dog acted like I walked to Everest and back after I went to put out the garbage without her. I think she’s getting separation anxiety no?
- I didn’t make my bed for the first time ever….no kidding…I think it was almost ever….it was liberating.
- I think my mother has become addicted to Amazon now that we can’t go see her.
- The people who occupy the other two apartments at my house are living their lives like there is no such thing as covid-19.
Okay, so now that I got that off my chest, on to the TTOT.
There is much for which I am grateful
- Joulie goes without saying….although I just did
- Started a guest post on Carrot to rave reviews…thank you Ryan. Go check it out! And if you want to guest post let me know!
- It’s Easter and although we can’t all be together, we live in a time where it is at least possible to connect not to mention actually see each other and spend time together.
- I have been ill and a good friend and herbalist (see ryan above) has been distance and tele-nursing me back to health…thanks again Ryan.
- I did get tested for covid 19….no results yet but I am grateful that the experience was as positive as it could be when someone sticks a Q tip into your brain via your sinuses. I was saying that I think they probably damaged the part that does long division. I’m sticking with that excuse.
- All those people working with family and healthcare…thank you. Thank you
- Grocery delivery. Thank you.
- The staff at my mother’s assisted living facility have been amazing.
- Her aid is now one of my all time favorite people. Love her!
- That my mother who is known for her dangerous stubbornness, has managed to remain on her feet. I pray every day that she stays that way because she is her own worst enemy.
- Texting with friends has always been an asset to me but even more so now. Thanks everyone!
- Friends who are willing to participate in my texting photo bombs.
*This one was put your pants on your head
*This was how are you spending quarantine
*What are you grateful about? Link up with Kristi at Thankful Me and share the wealth!