Once again …
THE CALL WENT OUT
Even though she barks too much at my neighbors, I rearranged the livingroom so the dog could have better access to the windows.
If we’re all honest, Im sure we have nurtured both our good and lesser enviable habits over the past few weeks. ( I’m eating too much bread, spending too much time online and indulging my dog too often ….just to name a few)
▶️Take a pic of yourself and that dirty secret you’ve nurtured or developed during quarantine . Text it back here and I will include some of them in the blog.
C’mon you’ll feel better when you get it off your chest.
Games games and more games, sugar, online distractions,late starts that can turn into an all day lazefest,ice cream, too much news, best of Snoop Dog (its a thing!), gardening or lack thereof
- Joulie is so good about bathing.
- B movies
- The new fashion trend is something a clark with a roger back up can get into (see Wakefield Doctrine)
- I went to see Mom and we did our best rendition of Romeo and Juliet
- Snail mail, sharpies, good friends and the things people send in snail mail…
- Thanks again to all essential workers!!! This is a sign we hung at the local apple orchard.
- Spring! Even though it snowed three times this week and is supposed to again today.
- I’m very grateful to live in a farming community
*** A FINAL NOTE: I am really grateful for all the people who are willing to forgo their own anxiety and discomfort, perceived needs, boredom, financial situations, and everything else it takes to quarantine themselves right now. My home state is currently an absolute disaster zone. For those of you who live in a place that hasn’t really experienced this fully, I pray that it spares you, but please for the sake of other people unless you absolutely have to be out there please quarantine yourself. I was fortunate in that I had a very mild case that only lasted 6 weeks. After 4 weeks and my 8th day without a symptom, it came back. I am fine and consider myself not only blessed, but extremely grateful. I now know several friends who have sustained major losses, several friends who have died and now have 2 relatives in critical condition. Please think about other people and continue to be grateful that you’re able to do something for someone else. Life is not promised to us, it’s not fair and it is fleeting. Please respect it.