This week we join our intrepid adventurers as they craft six (and only six) sentences into a full fledged story, using any genre they like. As with other weeks they will be using one cue word as the concept for their masterpiece, which they will add to the link below.
What cue is this week’s challenge you ask? SUBSTITUTE.
See you when the link opens in the a.m. 12a.m. est to be precise!
Other silly stuff:
And of course:
Have fun and be careful out there, but in the mean time the cue of the week is SUBSTITUTE.
Quick reminder: the CONTEST ends this week! Enter as often as you’d like.
This week’s cue is MENU!
LET ER RIP!!! Ahem…sorry…link em up!!!
And don’t forget to enter the contest! It ends next week!!!
This week’s cue is MENU.
SEE YOU AT THE LINK UP ON THURSDAY!
Meanwhile be sure to enter the contest!
It ends Thursday!
Here’s the link! CONTEST!!!
ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE!!!
- It may be time to return to blogging.
- It may be time to return to writing with real effort.
- It may be time to do a host of things, but for sure it is…
TIME FOR A CONTEST!
(woohoo! The crowd goes wild!)
It’s been a LOOOOOOONG time since there’s been a contest and, I really enjoy them (even if you guys don’t.) SOOOOO what’s say we try this thing?
How about Joulie the wonder dog give’s you the rules:
Well obviously she’s not feeling it right now, so let me fill you in:
- Enter by November 2nd.
- Leave your entry in the comments here or on the contest page (Which is this page, but if you can’t find it later the link is on the right sidebar and in the trees of the logo, also upper right.)
- Give us your best opening line for a country western ballad. (ONE LINE, ONE SENTENCE…please no WAR AND PEACE without punctuation!)
For example: :
- ” Your lasso has done roped my heart.”
- ” The shine from your smile, blinded me to your hurtin’ ways.”
- ” The luvin’ was good, but I’m tired of being screwed.”
- ” Moonshine only feeds the grease fire in my heart.”
- “If I think about you too much, I’ll have to put my oxygen on.”
The winner will receive a 8×10 photo of their choice from Richard Hoebel’s Photography blog.
As always my therapist will be judging your entries quite harshly (hahaha). No really, he’s always the judge.
SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!!!
***Many thanks to TARA for the contest idea. Enter for her…she would want it that way! And congratulate her on the way! After a long hard fight she is in remission!
ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE!
This week’s cue is YARD .
Link opens at 12 midnight Eastern Time crack of dawn. Link er up!