WELCOME TO SIX SENTENCE STORIES!
OR IN THIS CASE –
SIX STUPID SENTENCES!
THIS WEEKS CUE WAS CAN
- warning this goes on forever!
LINK IT UP!
- Virgil realized he had hit a new low the day he was canned as the amusement park vomit cleaner.
- How long ago did pull tabs replace key openers on Spam cans?
- Eunice failed miserably in her career choice doing fish net repair for can-can dancers.
- The missing reels of They Saved Hitler’s Brain were later found in their cans in the back of Mr. Demille’s closet.
- I blame a genetic predisposition of having an unusually large can, as the reason I hate to fly coach.
- Some psychologists believe you can determine personality by which type of tuna an individual prefers: chunk lite or solid white; packed in oil or water.