I only have a bit of time this morning but there’s always room for Jell-o and always time for the TToT… yes?
Let’s do this down and dirty like…
- Got a tree yesterday…only lights so far
- Joulie is finally growing on me to the point that I can actually say I am quite grateful for her sorry little butt
- Thanksgiving went off without a hitch
- It’s been an emotionally draining week but I managed not to fall apart in front of anyone
- December 1st. It’s kinda my Christmas morning. It’s the day that all the Advent calendars that I make and send or give out get opened and I get flooded with photos of people opening silly little packages of homemade crayons, marbles or plastic gorillas. I wish I had time to make one for everyone… I love to do it and it’s fun to see people look forward to getting up or going to work in order to open a silly little surprise.
- I am hurting for time lately. I need to be grateful that I have as much as I do. I got quite a bit done this morning before I have to go out.
- I am starting to feel better (less achy , less fatigued) after treatment. Very grateful.
- I am so grateful for a humane solution to the barking problem in our house. It is now down to “Inside voice, or I get the can!” Its a little can of air . All it does is emit an air sound and it stops the barking… awesome….As a side benefit it seems to work on my neighbor as well… Poor Jude jumps every time she hears it!
- It really is a ridiculous movie, but I love it. I love a “good” B movie.
10. My buddy Richard has released a new small paperback about geese. Its a photo book… Even if you hate geese go look at his site... the other photos are wonderful. Check out his super moon shot!