So as you all know my friend Joulie has joined the clan here at the barn. I have to admit I’ve slipped and called her Skip a few times, but she doesn’t seem to be offended when I do. Please welcome Joulie in her first official capacity as blog-dog . Introducing her first SIX SENTENCE STORIES cue of the week:
This week’s cue is MINUTE. See you Thursday for the link up! Six sentences, any genre, use the cue any way you like.
Remember a week or so ago I mentioned a challenge for the month of August? Well it starts tomorrow! It’s a no rules free for all. I will post a link if you would like to participate. Feel free to participate daily or sporadically…no challenge police will be around and really it’s just a bit of fun! Here’s the page to explain it all. THIRTY DAY ART CHALLENGE. There’s also a page on the top header of the blog!
- And without further delay….the TToT
- I am grateful for my phone which has let me post even if I cant open my TToT host file for some reason… I have to figure out how to better use my computer through the posture this injury has inflicted upon me.
- Thanks goes out for the new car. Every time I ride in it I am amazed at my good fortune.
- I am sooooo grateful for the acupuncturist who has given me my first significant relief in weeks.
- Have I mentioned the new doggy?She thinks she’s a parrot and perches on my shoulder quite a bit.￼
- I was able to go back to work. Luckily I have flexibility and could work more days with shorter hours as sitting is still tough.
- The injury doesn’t seem to be changing much but the acupuncturist, a powerful TENS unit, and further testing should be beneficial…. remaining hopeful
- I am so grateful for my mother’s understanding of my current situation. I feel horribly that I’ve been unable to see her for weeks since I got hurt. We talk a lot but I miss her.
Have a great week… Gotta run…sorta…