THE CALL WENT OUT: I’m sure someone in the fashion industry has already started a new trend for face masks at New York fashion week. Let’s show them how it’s done.
*Text me a picture of you and/or your loved ones in your masks and I’ll post some of them on the blog!
C’mon do it!!!
AND YOU ANSWERED:
- For all the people who entertain my weekly quarantine proposals.
- For the volunteers making masks
- That I felt better today than I have in weeks.
- For Grocery delivery
- That Our sign has managed to stay up in snow and high winds for almost a week.
- For JOULIE! We are surely spending way too much time together, but I do love her more each day.
- That Mom is holding her own despite longterm quarantine and that our communication has been reduced to frequent daily phone calls.
- For the mail carrier, the delivery people, health workers of all sorts and venues, maintainance staff, taxi drivers….and all essential workers…thank you, merci, gracias….thanks so much…I am grateful to you all!
Go join the TTOT over at Thankful Me!